Hometown Solutions We believe in charity through logistics, if we can help your organization please let us know. Delta Freight Systems is closely connected to local communities and has received an award of excellence by Elk Grove Village and the BBB. Delta contributes to the community as a proud sponsor of young women’s athletes at Saint Viator High School and Hoffman United Soccer Club. We sponsor Team Soko of the International Soccer League of Rockford, IL. We support Serbian American Theater “Mira Sremcevic” and are cooperating in a documentary called “Do not come home”. Click here to read more.
- Our office, built in 2009 at 1601 Estes Ave in Elk Grove Village, IL is LEED Silver built with the ecofriendly and efficient materials to conserve energy and water.
- Delta strives to be green. As a Smartway carrier for the past 6 years, we regularly upgrade equipment to reduce greenhouse emissions.
- Everyone that works for Delta is trained to reduce a waste footprint, use recycled materials, reduce waste producing daily operations as well as increasing energy efficiency. This includes preserving water, by setting targets on water consumption in general daily operations, and pursuing accountability as a paperless company.
Health and Safety
- Delta provides the best health coverage available in Illinois and encourages employees to exercise, eat, be fit and well rested.
- Our staff is trained in conjunction with CTPAT compliance for US customs Security Standards and undergoing local and federal background checks along with TSA training.
- Delta is a gun and threat free work place
Integrity Delta has been a community leader in corporate responsibility and integration with local, regional and federal laws. We periodically have thorough reviews of policy implementation utilizing our people and technology to help ensure secure structure and safety culture for customers and suppliers and employees. Everyone at Delta is reviewed, accepted and educated further to better our future as a community within a community.
Diversity Our network of suppliers, employees and contractors has a wide variety of backgrounds, including minorities, veterans, women, and many cultures working together respectfully sharing values and common goals.